“It’s hard for me to write a joke where I don’t end up on the ground for some reason.” – Chris D’Elia
When it comes to stand-up everyone has their own personal style, but it is in the way Chris D’Elia really just steals all of our hearts that makes him one of the most lovable comics out there. Oh yeah, and he’s super f*cking funny!
I’ve been following D’Elia on the Twitter among the Vine and other stupid medias where I get my fulfillment daily, so it’s no lie that I’m really looking forward to seeing this guy who’s come a long way from his early days of performing stand-up for his fellow church mates and coffee shops in Hollywood to performing his best on the upcoming White Male. Black Comic. special.
1. He has his own show coming out on NBC called “Undateable”
2. He wears really rad panther shirts
3. 100% of his Vines are the funniest thing you’ll ever see
4. Even J. Biebz agrees he’s hilarious
5. He’s not afraid to be a total dick
(photo via Pheed)
6. He speaks the truth
7. He’s a regular performer at the Laugh Factory & the Comedy Store
8. He started the “S’Cute” revolution
(via The Chris D’Elia Store)
9. He loves his dogs
10. He’s already “list” famous at BuzzFeed
11. He guest starred on Boston Legal
Watch this very funny one perform his hour-long special White Male. Black Comic. On Friday, December 6th at the strike of midnight on Comedy Central for some much predicted ROFLOLs.